Winter is coming and we know you don’t want to spend it in a place with cold weather. So why not to escape to one of the warmest places during winter to reconnect with your family?
Here we will tell you the steps you need to do to enjoy the most memorable getaway.
1.-Choose a destination: Mexico has become one of the most popular destinations all over the world for its beautiful beach destinations that offer sunny weather, natural attractions, delicious cuisine and the warmest service. Mazatlán, Cancún/Riviera Maya and Cozumel are good options to those who want to enjoy all above!
2.-Choose a hotel: It is very important to look for a hotel that has something for everyone. Mexico offers different hotels with activities and fun for all ages. Mexican hotel chains like El Cid Resorts that has been offer vacation for over 47 years knows that need to have a complete array of amenities for the perfect family retreat like:
- All-inclusive family resorts
- Comfortable suites to fit every family
- Amazing pools
- Daily activities
- Delicious drinks by the beach
- Specialty restaurants where you will enjoy a truly culinary trip
- On-site Marina with different tours through the bay
- Pronatours: on-site tour company that offers transportations and the most exciting tours to discover the real beauty of México
- Spa with the latest treatments and massages
- Three championship golf courses
- The warmest service and more!
3.-Find a great deal: Besides finding the perfect hotel for you and your family it is important to look for deals to save money!
Take advantage of the latest El Cid Resorts’ promotion where you will be able to enjoy the best rates and savings of up to 62% off.
4.-Buy your airline tickets
5.-Learn more about the destination you are going: it is always good to discover the must things to do in each destination in order to create your own itinerary and make the most with your time. It is always good to enjoy the hotel’s activities and also discover the destination… and of course take a time to relax and reconnect with yourself.
6.-And last but not least: Free yourself – Run to the beach!