Traveling to México always provides opportunities to relax, enjoy history, culture and experience the amazing Mexican cuisine. So many rich and unique flavors from several Mexican dishes have inspired many chefs all over the world. The Riviera Maya provides a truly wonderful location for those who enjoy fine dining, as locally sourced seafood, and vegetables are plentiful.
One of the most important components to making a vacation a truly special experience is variety. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa and Beach Resort has several options for guests, even those with the most demanding palate, will not be left disappointed. Ventus is the newest resort in the El Cid group of resorts, and Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is located right next to the property. Guests of either resorts, have the exclusive benefit of dining at all of the amazing eateries, with 13 gastronomic experiences available, a week is often not enough to explore them all.
At Ventus, guests can enjoy authentic French dishes served at Île de France. A complete a la carte menu with an array of gourmet creations is available and waiting to serve guests. While one of the most popular creations at Ventus, and the epicenter of fine dining is found at Mercado de Dolores. Mercado de Dolores features seven different dining options for guests to enjoy.
- Pizzeria Il Pecatto – Creating specialty pizzas on request, from the simple and delicious favorites, to elaborate wood fired special creations.
- Sea Place – Here guests can enjoy a variety of dishes and experience the best of locally sourced seafood.
- Maiz – Mexican cuisine is on display at Maiz, experience traditional Mexican favorites and sample the rich and complex flavors.
- Wok Asian Cuisine – An Asian fusion locale, where specialty noodle and rice dishes are paired with seafood, meat and poultry to make savory creations.
- Fresko – Fresko tends to stick to the lighter side, embracing the bounty of fresh ingredients so widely available in the Riviera Maya to make healthy salads, wraps, Panini’s and other light meals.
- La Crêpe – Crepes and more crepes are created on request from your favorite sweet creations to savory delicious crepes. La Crêpe is an absolute must visit for guests.
- Aromas – Whether you need a morning coffee or tea, or looking for an afternoon treat, Aromas has guests covered. Freshly brewed coffee, as well as specialty drinks and snacks are available.
While these options are plentiful, they do not even begin to scratch the surface of what is available at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, with another five unique restaurant options available for guests.
El Alcazar – Catch the wave on the latest in Asian-Mediterranean fusion fare at this resort in the Riviera Maya. This chic restaurant, perfect for romantic dinners and celebrations, offers indoor and alfresco Puerto Morelos dining on the terrace and an extensive wine cellar.
La Alhambra – Casual international buffet fare with daily themed specials that will keep you coming back for more
Hacienda Arrecife – Enjoy fresh Mexican specialties poolside, served up with your choice of over 100 tequilas at this resort in the Riviera Maya. It’s the ultimate casual dining at a poolside bar in Puerto Morelos with an adjacent swim-up bar that serves premium brand beverages.
La Marina – Only a short stroll down the block, but after one taste you’d go the ends of the earth to reach La Marina, a dining option in the Riviera Maya. Recently remodeled, this marina-front restaurant serves up the freshest seafood, expertly prepared. Top off each meal with stunning sunset views framing yachts from around the world that lend a cosmopolitan air.
La Trattoria Di Gulio – Caribbean meets Mediterranean, savor the experience with an espresso for breakfast and a la carte dinner options. Ranging from delectable soups, homemade pastas and oven-brick pizzas, to traditional Italian dishes all made fresh from authentic recipes. Like a true trattoria, we offer an extensive selection of over 50 wines from the most distinctive regions of Italy as well as a fresh, classic antipasto bar.
There are 13 culinary options and eight bars and loungers between Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort and Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort.
Plan your visit to experience the best of the Riviera Maya with Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort now and prepare to take a culinary dream trip.