EL CID MANAGEMENT AND DIRECTORS BOARD
In the GRUPE Board, Management Members are selected or ratified once per year at the Annual Assembly.
ADVICE OF THE ADMINISTRATION WAS TAKEN TO ratified MEMBERS DURING THE 2014 ASSEMBLY
Proprietary and Independent Members and their Substitutes
1. CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD: LIC. CARLOS BERDEGUÉ SACRISTÁN.
- Substitute: Mr. LUIS GUILLERMO LAVEAGA GARCIA.
2. BOARD MEMBER: Mrs. DOLORES SACRISTÁN ROY OF BERDEGUÉ.
- Substitute: Mrs. CARMEN LEOVIGILDA GURROLA SANCHEZ.
3. BOARD MEMBER: Mr. FERNANDO BERDEGUÉ SACRISTÁN.
- Substitute: Mr. JOSE CARLOS VELASCO LAVEAGA.
A Community Practices and Audit Committee were established to maintain quality and internal control. This committee consists of three Board Members and Substitutes who were designated along with Independent Counselors and their Substitutes by the GRUPE management board.
The functions of the Audit Committee are to: a) prepare an annual report of the business activities and present it to the Management Board;
b) explain the transactions and decisions taken with persons related, and to;
c) propose the hiring of independent specialists in cases deemed advisable.
The audit committee is composed of:
President: Francisco Coppel Azcona
Substitute: Gaspar Pruneda Gutiérrez
Board Member: Vìctor Coppel Fajardo
Substitute: Fernando Madero Irizar
Board Member: Horacio Malcampo Calderón
Substitute: Dino Durán Ibarra
The directors are named and/or removed by the Main directorate. Key members include:
- Carlos Berdegué Sacristán, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Fernando Berdegué Sacristán, Real Estate and New Projects Managing Director
- Juan Carlos López González, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Curtis Knipe, Time Share Sales & Marketing Director
- Andrés Gilberto Avilés Bazúa, Resort Sales
- Hector López Trucios, Resorts Operations
- Luis G. Laveaga Garcia, Treasurer
- Cecilia López López, Financial Controller
- Diana Lem, Technology & Quality Assurance Director
- Nicolás Santacruz, Human Resources Director
CARLOS BERDEGUÉ SACRISTÁN, born in México City, received a Bachelor of Arts with a major in law at UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México) with honors. He also obtained a graduate degree in Comparative Jurisprudence at the School of Law at New York University. He's been the President and Chief Executive Officer of El Cid Resorts since 1987. He has participated in the regional board of Serfin Bank, S.N.C, and is currently President of the Board.
Investor Relations Contact:
Juan Carlos López González
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Directo: 669 9135577
Fax: 669 9143310
Correo Electrónico: email@example.com