Ventus Ha' At Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort - Kids Club
Fun and Adventure for our younget guests
If you are looking for some fun and adventures for your children, our Kids Club is your ideal spot while staying in our resort. We have plenty of safe recreational activities and crafts inside and outside the club like the pool and the beach.
- Hours: Every day from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Ages: 4-12 years
- No child will be allowed to leave on their own if their parents have not authorized it (on the registration sheet it is shown whether or not they can leave the Kids Club alone).
- Children should not carry jewelry, chains, or valuables that they can lose.
- Children who cannot swim should bring their own floats.
- Children should bring their towels and sunscreen.
- Any illness, allergy, or special condition must be notified to the Kids Club staff.
- The hotel will not be responsible for the loss of any personal object left in the Kid's Club.
- The activity program may change without prior notice due to weather conditions, the number of children, etc.
Terms and Conditions: The Kids Club is not a daycare, we do not receive children who do not want to be in the club or children who cannot get along with others. Parents must be inside the resortfor safety. (It is only allowed to receive them if parents go on the Bike Tour). Children should be able to go to the bathroom by themselves. Swearing, fighting, and misbehaving are not allowed.