Unique Gastronomy at Ventus at Marina El Cid
Cancún-Riviera Maya. July 31, 2018 – Traveling to México always provides opportunities to relax, enjoy history, culture and experience the amazing Mexican cuisine. So many rich and unique flavors from several Mexican dishes have inspired many chefs all over the world. The Riviera Maya provides a truly wonderful location for those who enjoy fine dining, as locally sourced seafood, and vegetables are plentiful. One of the most important components to making a vacation a truly special experience is variety. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa and Beach Resort has several options for guests, even those with the most demanding palate, will not be left disappointed. Ventus is the newest resort, recently opened in Riviera Maya by the El Cid family, and Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is located right next to the property. Guests of either resort, have the exclusive benefit of dining at all of the amazing eateries, with 13 gastronomic experiences available, a week is often not enough to explore them all.
At Ventus, guests can enjoy authentic French dishes served at Île de France. A complete a la carte menu with an array of gourmet creations is available and waiting to serve guests. While one of the most popular creations at Ventus, and the epicenter of fine dining is found at Mercado de Dolores. Mercado de Dolores features seven distinct dining options for guests to enjoy.
- Pizzeria ILL Pecatto – Creating specialty pizzas on request, from the simple and delicious favorites, to elaborate wood fired special creations.
- Sea Place – Here guests can enjoy a variety of dishes and experience the best of locally sourced seafood.
- Maiz – Mexican cuisine is on display at Maiz. Experience traditional Mexican favorites and simple the rich and complex flavors.
- Wok Asian Cuisine – An Asian fusion locale, where specialty noodle and rice dishes are paired with seafood, meat and poultry to make savory creations.
- Fresko – Fresko tends to stick to the lighter side, embracing the bounty of fresh ingredients so widely available in the Riviera Maya to make healthy salads, wraps, Panini’s and other light meals.
- La Crêpe – Crepes and more crepes are created on request from your favorite sweet creations for those looking for something sweet, to savory delicious crepes, La Crêpe is an absolute must visit for guests.
- Aromas – Whether you need a morning coffee or tea, or are looking for an afternoon treat, Aromas has guests covered. Freshly brewed coffee, as well as specialty drinks and snacks are readily available.
While these options are plentiful, they do not even begin to scratch the surface of what is available at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, another five unique restaurant options are available for guests. There are 13 culinary options and eight bars and loungers spread between Ventus and Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort the two resorts. Plan your visit to experience the best of the Riviera Maya with Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort now and prepare to take a culinary dream trip here: www.ventusatmarinaelcid.com.
About El Cid Resorts:
Experience the vacation of your dreams at El Cid Resorts, where authentic Mexican hospitality sets the stage for an extraordinary escape. Select from three vibrant destinations – Mazatlán, Riviera Maya and Cozumel - each featuring oceanfront accommodations, indulgent spa services and warm friendly service. Enjoy breathtaking Pacific Ocean sunsets and world-class golf courses at our El Cid Mazatlán Resorts. Dive the mysterious Mayan underground rivers at El Cid Resort in Cozumel where you’ll find some of the most beautiful cave and cavern (“cenote”) diving in the world, or snorkel the sparkling Caribbean waters of Puerto Morelos National Reef Park at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa Beach Resort, a pristine threshold on the quieter side of Cancún/Riviera Maya. Whether in search of a México family vacation or a romantic getaway for two, El Cid Resorts provides memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences. For more information, please see: http://www.elcid.com
For press information or interview requests, please contact:
Phone: +52 (669) 989 6969 Ext. 3525