COVID-19 and Cancellation Policies Updates
Apply only to El Cid Resorts (not Vacations Club)
We are excited to announce that all of our seven resorts are open!. Our four resorts in Mazatlán, the two hotels in the Riviera Maya and our property in Cozumel are ready to welcome you back!
This re-opening follows all the safety and hygiene protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), in addition to Preverisk and Cristal (Riviera Maya) guidelines.
You can learn all about our #AlwaysCommitted Protocol by clicking here
At El Cid Resorts we are committed to the integrity of our guests and employees, which is why we continuously follow the guidelines of hygiene and safety protocols by the WHO (World Health Organization).
Given the uncertainty that COVID-19 has caused, we know that these are times of solidarity and empathy, which is why we have modified our Changes and Cancellations Policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients.
Always following prevention and control measures, it is of utmost importance for us to ensure that our guests' stay in our hotels is an unforgettable experience.
- Up to 24 hours to cancel without charge until December 20, 2020 (if you cancel later, a charge of one night applies).
- 72 hours free of charge from December 21 to 23 (if canceled later, a charge of 2 nights applies).
- 07 days to cancel free of charge from December 24 to January 2, 2021 (if you cancel later, the entire stay is charged).
- For the rest of the winter 72 hours to cancel (if canceled later, a charge of 2 nights applies). EXCEPT for the following dates: JANUARY 28-FEBRUARY 06, 2021 CARIBBEAN SERIES NON-REFUNDABLE MARCH 27-APRIL 10, 2021 NON-REFUNDABLE
- 24 hours to cancel without charge until December 20, 2020 (if canceled before 24 hours, full stay applies).
- 72 hours to cancel without charge from December 21 to 23 (2 nights charge applies if canceled later).
- 7 days to cancel without charge from December 24 to January 02, 2021 (3 nights charge applies if canceled later).
- January 03 and the rest of the winter, 24 hours to cancel without charge.
- Subject to availability
- Book by June 30, 2020
- No refunds apply
- Additional charge applies where the rate is higher than the original booked rate
- Applies for individual and group reservations
Hygiene and Disinfection ProtocolsClick here to learn our new #AlwaysCommitted Program.
We are sure that following these procedures we will offer tranquility to our guests and a vacation that becomes a pleasant experience for everyone.
Questions related to COVID-19
What preventive actions are you taking in regarding COVID-19?
Determined to keep up with COVID-19 Certification in facilities, El Cid Resorts has partnered up with experienced and world-renowned companies specialized in quality and hygienic processes certifications, Preverisk and Cristal, to properly carry out vigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures throughout the different areas within the resorts.
- All staff will wear masks, gloves and, when necessary, protective masks.
- Practice of physician distance in all areas.
- Hand sanitizer available in all “guest contact” areas.
Click here to learn more about our strict protocol program #AlwaysCommitted.
Are guests required to wear masks at all times inside the resort?
It is of utmost importance that all guests wear their face mask when they arrive and while they are at the resort, as well as practicing social distancing, in this way we create an even safer environment for all our guests and employees.
Are the pools open due COVID-19?
Yes. Our pools are open, following certain guidelines and protocols:
- The practice of safe physical distance between the loungers in swimming pools and beach areas.
- A limited number of lounge chairs are set in recreational areas.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers placed in all areas and disinfection of chairs, cushions, and areas of both the pool and beach restaurants.
- We follow a strict cleaning and disinfecting of utensils, towels, and work equipment.
- As part of staff uniforms, personnel is to carry hair mesh, face masks, and latex gloves when operating in areas such as swimming pools and the beach area.
You can click here to learn more about our #AlwaysCommitted protocol program.
Telephone Numbers and Contact Information
Telephone number: 1888-217-1183
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am a 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am a 2:00 pm
To stay up-to-date on COVID-19 news and status, you can visit the official website of WHO (World Health Organization).