COVID-19 and Cancellation Policies Updates
Apply only to El Cid Resorts (not Vacations Club)
We are excited to announce that all of our seven resorts are open!. Our four resorts in Mazatlán, the two hotels in the Riviera Maya and our property in Cozumel are ready to welcome you back!
This re-opening follows all the safety and hygiene protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), in addition to Preverisk and Cristal (Riviera Maya) guidelines.
You can learn all about our #AlwaysCommitted Protocol by clicking here
At El Cid Resorts we are committed to the integrity of our guests and employees, which is why we continuously follow the guidelines of hygiene and safety protocols by the WHO (World Health Organization).
Given the uncertainty that COVID-19 has caused, we know that these are times of solidarity and empathy, which is why we have modified our Changes and Cancellations Policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients.
Always following prevention and control measures, it is of utmost importance for us to ensure that our guests' stay in our hotels is an unforgettable experience.
- To all our clients who have active reservations for this year, they can modify them up to 24 hours their arrival, to travel before December 20, 2020.
- In case you have to cancel your reservation, we ask you to do it at least 24 hours your arrival.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours your arrival date, we will allow you to avoid the penalty if you confirm new dates for your stay, with a new date starting today and until December 20th 2020.
- Subject to availability
- Book by June 30, 2020
- No refunds apply
- Additional charge applies where the rate is higher than the original booked rate
- Applies for individual and group reservations
Hygiene and Disinfection ProtocolsClick here to learn our new #AlwaysCommitted Program.
We are sure that following these procedures we will offer tranquility to our guests and a vacation that becomes a pleasant experience for everyone.
Telephone Numbers and Contact Information
Telephone number: 1888-217-1183
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am a 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am a 2:00 pm
To stay up-to-date on COVID-19 news and status, you can visit the official website of WHO (World Health Organization).