How to participate
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Share your New Year’s Resolutions in the comment section. (The comment with the highest number of Likes or Reactions will be the winner)
- Share the post with your friends
Deadline: January 15, 2021 at 9:30 AM (MT). Good luck!
You must be 21 years of age and live in the United States or Canada to participate, just follow the three steps. The winner will be the comment with the highest number of likes or reactions in the contest post published on January 5, 2021. You can only participate once; If you participate in more than one occasion, your next participations will not be taken into consideration. The purchase of likes or reactions and request support in groups of likes is not allowed, whoever performs this action will be disqualified immediately. Neither El Cid employees nor El Cid family members are eligible to participate in this contest.
The contest begins on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, at 9:30 AM (MT) ending on Friday January 15, 2021 at 9:30am (MT). The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm (MT) at the El Cid Resorts Facebook Page and will be contacted by inbox.
There will be only one winner. The winner will receive an all-inclusive, 3-night stay for two at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort in Cancún-Riviera Maya. The winner will be the comment with the highest number of likes or reactions on January 15, 2021 at 9:30 AM (MT) (be sure to follow all the steps to participate).
- The winning certificate does not include airplane tickets or any kind of transportation.
- The certificate is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A copy of the certificate must be presented upon check-in.
- Identification will be required.
- Valid from May 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022.
- Valid only off-season
- Certificate’s validity term may not be extended
- Certificate subject to availability, therefore a three-month advance reservation is required.
El Cid Resorts may use personal information for publicity purposes. El Cid Resorts may refuse to submit content that may be deemed inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable. At El Cid Resorts your privacy and your personal data is protected. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and handled with the utmost care.
The contest is not sponsored, acknowledged, managed nor associated in any way with Facebook. The Participants, therefore, release these platforms from any liabilities and/or possible damages that may arise from it.