El Cid Granada Hotel Meal Plans
In addition to enjoying the best of Mazatlán beachfront restaurants, you also have the choice of El Cid’s meal plans to suit your family’s needs and style. Each plan is tied to a level of accommodations, amenities, and activities at the resort.
Our available Meal Plans at El Cid Granada Hotel are:
- Hotel accommodations. Room with private balcony.
- All meals and drinks (International and domestic house brands) at any of the restaurants and bars of this hotel: (surcharge applies for specialty dishes such as jumbo shrimp, and fine steak cuts).
- La Alhambra (oceanfront): Lunch buffet.
- El Alcazar: Italian, A la carte dinner, opens 6 days a week, reservations required.
- La Cascada: Mexican Gourmet, A la carte for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, opens 5 days a week, dinner reservations required.
- El Patio: Argentinean Grill, located at El Cid Granada Hotel, A la carte breakfast and dinner, opens 3 days a week, reservations required.
- Club de Playa & Swim-up bar: A la carte Lunch & Snacks.
- La Pergola Theater: Breakfast buffet & Dinner buffet, show and entertainment included.
- Lobby Bar (15:00-23:00).
- Sushi Bar: Located at the Club House, dinner only, opens 5 days a week, reservations required.
- Note Room Service is, available but it is not part of the All-Inclusive plan($).
- Bonus: Enjoy the All-inclusive features of El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel at no additional charge, including restaurants, bars, lobby bar, theme dinner shows, activities, Kid's Club, gym, etc.
- Daytime beach & pool activity program.
- Kid's Club. Ages 4 to 12.
- Teen's Club: Ages 13 to 17.
- Use of gym at the Club House.
- Taxes and gratuities.