El Cid Castilla Beach - Meal Plans
In addition to enjoying the best of Mazatlán beachfront restaurants, you also have the choice of El Cid’s meal plans to suit your family’s needs and style. Each plan is tied to a level of accommodations, amenities and activities at the resort. All of our plans offer tremendous value and convenience so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your time here. We’ll be happy to help you plan your escape and select from our European plan, All-Inclusive and Elite All-Inclusive.
Our available Meal Plans at El Cid Castilla are:
European Plan - Accomodations Only
- All meals at our onsite restaurants as well as dinner at the 4 specialty restaurants of our sister hotels, food ranges from Mexican and Italian to Argentinean Grill and Sushi. (previous reservations needed for dinner)
- Unlimited Alcoholic (house brand) and non-alcoholic beverages at restaurants, snack bars and lounges of this hotel.
- El Cid Kids Club for children from 4 to 12 years of age.
- El Cid Teens Club, for juniors from 13 to 17 years of age.
- Live dinner theater nightly with themed buffet (Italian, Spanish, Mexican, Fisherman, International, BBQ & TexMex).
- Non-motorized water sports including boogie boards and kayaks at the Aqua Center (one hour daily per person)
- Daily pool and beach activities
- Fitness center at the clubhouse
- Steam and Sauna
Elite All-Inclusive Plan:
In addition to the All Inclusive features, this room category also includes:
- Guaranteed Ocean View accommodations
- VIP check in at the Elite Club with beverages, snacks, lounge with TV, magazines and books
- Personalized in room welcome letter
- All meals and house brand drinks at the restaurants of all 4 hotels (concessions not included), without having to pay for surcharges.
- Preferred seating in a la carte restaurants (previous reservation)
- Domestic & international brands for alcoholic beverages
- VIP Welcome Amenities: Welcome bottle of wine at the room and chocolate strawberries (subject to season)
- Slippers & bathrobes for your stay
- Beach bag, pool towels and elite umbrella (during raining season) in room
- Concierge assistance (7am to 10pm)
- Pool concierge assistance (7am to 10pm)
- Nightly turndown courtesy (chocolates)
- Access to computers with Internet at the Elite Club (7am to 10pm)
- Late check-out until 3pm (subject to availability)
- Room Service (choice from special all-inclusive room service menu)
- Water sports: kayaks and boogie boards
- Daytime beach & pool activity program
- Special discount prices at our tour company Pronatours, Aries Fleet and Spa
- Taxes and gratuities