A Full-Service, 120-Slip Marina
Set sail for relaxation and tranquility at El Cid. As the only local resort with its own professional
boating services, Hotel Marina El Cid features a wide and deep channel –– providing safe harbor to yachts
and other large boats. Experience Mexico from a spectacular point of view, then drop anchor and enjoy the
luxurious accommodations and world-class services of our secluded resort and spa. Considered one of the
best spots by experienced local boaters, our marina will easily accommodate 300 vessels ranging
from 25 to 120 feet in length.
- Floating concrete docks, built to rise with the tide
- Marina Slip Fees
- Dock carts, locker boxes, drinking water, 30, 50 & 100 amp power, TV cable, fire stations, and 24-hour security
- Diesel and gasoline fuel dock and pump out station
- Transient Port Captain check-in facilities are onsite; marina monitors VHF channel 16
- Inlet and marina depth is 9 to 12 feet (3 to 4.5 meters)
- Breakwater protects the moorage from north, east, and southeast winds, providing comfort and safety for the yachts
- Moderate rates for car, motorcycle, and bicycle rentals
- 24-hour taxi service
- Daily shuttle bus to Cancún/Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
- Marina hardware shop
- Mini-super market
- Ice machines and bait & tackle shop
- Launching ramps
- Long-term parking facilities
- Snack bar
- Weather services
- E-mail service
- Restrooms & showers
- Sportfishing fleet
- Dive shop
- Snorkeling, sailing, day cruises, and ecological tours departing daily
- Marina updates on VHF Channel 16
Click here for more about Hotel Marina El Cid, a Premier Riviera Maya Cancún/Riviera Maya Resort.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (52) 998 871 0185/(52) 998 871 0185.
One Of The Best Marinas In Mexico
The marina at Hotel Marina El Cid features a diverse range of docking services and accommodations for guests
traveling in vessels ranging from 25 to 120 feet in length.
Book your reservations online today for special rates.